Attractive opportunity to become a valuable member of enterprise BI development team in large international company!!!
If you are interested in cooperation with skilled people on global projects, this is the right job for you!
Your main responsibilities:
- Architecture, management and running of advanced analytics data platform in large environment of global company
- Implementation of data warehousing solutions based on business requirements (using Snowflake)
- Data analysis and design, data extraction, transformation and loading of data
- Design and development of user interfaces
- Design, build, launch and maintain near real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks
- Set up user security and access rights (important knowledge of AD - Active Directory)
- Monitor and track usage of data and resources, performance and perform optimization
- Data acquisition research - sourcing data of different formats, cross-referencing, assessing quality, profiling, and escalating needs for data cleaning
- Cooperation with other internal IT teams and external vendors (to ensure efficient and secure data sourcing and delivery)
- Maintain code version control and documentation
Important knowledge and skills:
- Snowflake DB (Teradata is highly preferable )
- Strong ETL/ELT proficiency using GUI-based tools or code-based patterns (Matillion / Talend / Informatica / SSIS)
- Cloud storage, hosting, and compute environments (Azure is a plus)
- Tableau and Power BI data visualization tools (Tableau Administrator certification is a plus)
- Understanding of Agile methodology and DevOps
- Ability and capabilities to build and maintain large and complex data sets
Knowledge of some of the following functional areas is welcome:
- supply chain, logistics, forwarding, customer relationships and sales, e-com, service operations,...
- Opportunity to work in international team of IT experts in modern offices, but with home office possibilities
- Possibility of personal and technical development
- Permanent contract
- Motivating yearly bonus
Variety of company benefits as company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance, CAFETERIA employee benefit program
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), sickness days,
- Compensation of salary due to illness (up to 10 days absence per calendar year)
- Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, mobile and laptop, etc.