Global Logistic company is looking for a new member of their Cyber Defense Center team of “Ethical Hackers” (Red Team) - Senior Information Security Engineer
Your main responsibilities:
- planning and running Red Team Cyber Operations - Red/Blue team exercises, breach attack simulations (BAS), DDoS attack simulations, etc.
- supporting vulnerability management program, social engineering attacks against employees, research of selected cyber tools, tactics, processes within company's environment, tests point security controls and attack techniques (MITRE ATTACK), and other.
- work closely with Cyber Defense Center Monitoring, Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and Security Engineering teams.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Running of attack simulations (manual and automated)
- Design, develop DDoS simulations / attacks against company infrastructure
- Testing new vulnerabilities and their mitigation
- Research cyber threats and simulate selected TTPs (tools, tactics and processes)
- Planing and executing social engineering attacks against internal employees.
- Testing of SIEM and other technologies detection capability of specific attacks (MITRE ATTACK framework).
- Support security incident response function for selected situations, test prevention and containment counter measures, validate exposure, hunt for specific artifacts, other.
- Support Security Analysts’ training and development program - running demonstrations, workshops and Red/Blue team exercises.
- Experience in Penetration Testing, “white hacking” and Red Team concepts
- Very good programing language skills (Python, Shell, PowerShell, C#) and system administration capabilities (to run RT infrastructure)
- Good understanding of Common Cyber Attack techniques and principles - MITM, Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATTACK framework
- Good understanding of Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDoS) techniques and in general Internet / network protocols.
- Experience in Information Security Incident Response management (ISIRT/CSIRT).
- Understanding of Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS on host and network level), EndPoint Protection Platform (EPP), EndPoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Understanding of Information Security common body of knowledge - ISC2, SANS, ISO270xx, OWASP.
- Understanding of Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) practices.
- Opportunity to become a member of great team of IT professionals, future professional development
- Home office possibilities
Except good money and yearly bonus you will be provided by following benefits: Company car, pension plan, CAFETERIA program, 25 days of holiday , salary compensation due to illness, fully covered lunch vouchers, Multisport card, etc