Global, a Number One company is looking for Senior Information Security Engineer to join their Global Security division here in Prague!
Don't miss this attractive opportunity!
Principal Information Security Engineer will join Defense and Engineering unit.
You will be primarily responsible for tuning defense layers embedded in shared IT infrastructure such as network security, secure web and email gateways, identity and access management solutions and operating systems, in large environment of over 250,000+ workstations and 10,000+ servers.
You will also provide consultations to various internal IT infrastructure development projects.
- technical security reviews of various IT infrastructure solutions
- improving of defense layers embedded in shared IT infrastructure
- responding to emerging cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- cooperate with various teams to discover and resolve operational security issues
- participate in Information Security Programs
And finally assisting, supporting and training other team members (juniors)
Proven technical experience in IT Security:
- Information Security, Network Security (architecture & operations)
- Understanding of Security Technologies - Antimalware, IAM, PAM, NAC, SIEM
- Cyber Attacks knowledge – types, concepts (Kill Chain or MITRE ATT&CK)
- OS Security - Windows mainly
- Essential scripting and Data Analytics skills (Powershell/Python)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Web.App Security, Data Encryption, Threat Intel (TI) topics, Vulnerability Assessments and Big Data Analyses
- Certifications like GIAC family, CISSP, CEH, CompTIA Security+ or similar
- Opportunity to become a member of great team of IT professionals, future professional development
- Home office possibilities
Except good money and yearly bonus you will be provided by following benefits: Company car, pension plan, CAFETERIA program, 25 days of holiday , salary compensation due to illness, fully covered lunch vouchers, Multisport card, etc