Stable global company is offering an attractive role in their SOC centre
Cyber Security manager - Incident Response
Ideal position for a manager experienced in IT Security, specially in the field of Incident response, preferably in international environment.
Your role: to lead all possible actions to respond to various security incidents (both internal and external)
- managing a team of Security specialists - Incident response
- planning, organising and improving Company's Incident Response ecosystem - people, processes and technologies, preparing incident response plans,
- providing range of predictive, prevention, detection and response services to whole company, minimise the impact of cyber incidents
- organise Cyber Threat exercises and campaigns
- cooperate with other Security teams - Monitoring and Engineering, CSIRT, Security Engineering teams, Third party suppliers.
- training and developing team members
- provide regular reports on incidents response activities
- leading reviews and assessments of security technologies
- and many more
- Passion for information security, people leadership, people development skills
- Experience in Information Security Incident Response management practices (ISIRT/CSIRT)
- Expertise in cyber threats hunting, digital forensics, data acquisition and data analytics
- Understanding of Cyber Attack techniques and principles (MITM, Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATTACK), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms, Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) and Incident Response Platform (IRP) concepts
- Great opportunity to become member of an agile and passionate Cyber Security team
- Wide range of company benefits - company car, pension plan contribution, long-term sickness insurance, CAFETERIA benefit program, extra week of holiday, yearly bonus, etc...