The primary function of the position is to conceptualize, develop and test customized equipment for the automated assembly and testing of electronic products for IMI’s global customers.
- develop PLC applications between machine’s sub-systems;
- develop applications using distributed I/O modules (Turck, Ifm);
- develop HMI applications for user-interfaces;
- develop of robotics applications;
- develop OOP (object orientated programming) applications (Delphi, C++, C#);
- complete detailed technical specifications and develop concept design for each machine in cooperation with customer’s requirements;
- work with the team and with suppliers to integrate all sub-systems in order to develop, test and tune and deploy the machine;
- generate concepts that can be used as a base for machine quotation;
- generate documents and assist with maintenance and support;
- generate electrical schema for electrical cabinet and machine electrical infrastructure;
- complete electrical assembly for control cabinets and hardware (§50/1978 Sb. a to §6 minimum).
- at least Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation and robotics engineering or similar course;
- knowledge of programming in Siemens PLC is a must (experience with other PLC programming for automatic processes is an advantage);
- basic knowledge of data collection, test and industrial control;
- familiarity with common mechanical processes, statistical process control;
- knowledge in analogue and digital electronics design is a must;
- knowledge of industrial communication protocols is a must (MudBus, Profinet, OPC, etc.);
- good command of written and spoken English;
- good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- an attractive position in a growing international company;
- high possibility of self-realization and professional growth;
- opportunity to international travel (Asia, America, Europe);
- robust "on boarding" Training and professional development possibilities;
- flexible working hours;
- a competitive salary and benefits package.