Start your career in a modern international company!
Apply and become a member of a team of experts working on the development of components and applications for car manufacturers, transport technology, motorsports, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- GUI design and implementation of graphical user interfaces (GUI) in specific software applications (for example engine design, powertrain engineering design, gas and fluid dynamics simulation, etc.)
- Design and development of new SW or features, enhancements, etc., including maintenance of existing SW products
- Design and running of tests to demonstrate the correctness of code
You will have a chance to participates in the entire software lifecycle - from the definition of requirements, creation design documents, implementation of approved design, testing, code reviews, ...
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar technical degree
- Intermediate level of English - ability to communicate with native speakers
- C++ (C++11 or higher) - good knowledge
- Python - basic knowledge
- Knowledge of graphics programming and user interface toolkits (specifically Qt) or ability to learn
(desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of design patterns used in SW development
- Scrum/agile development
- Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, engines, engineering, system modelling
- CMake, GIT, Jira)
- Work with latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices close to city centre (tram, metro B)
- Possibility of business trips globally
- Attractive benefit package (contribution to life and pension insurance, sport activities, annual travel transport ticket reimbursement, English lessons within working hours, etc.)