Do you have previous hands on experience in supporting applications based on Linux?
Can you work with log data and analyse them? Do you understand Shell scripting?
If you answerred yes, your are probably ideal candidate to join a Support team in successfell, stable Global company!
You will have a chance to work on global support of critical business applications (logistic application), it means:
- to provide 2nd level application support based on Linux + WebLogic/WebMethods platforms
- problem solving, maintenance, improvements
- cooperate on various projects, coordinate deployments (SW enhancements, etc.)
- log data analysis - using Splunk and SQL (Oracle)
- providing technical expertise to global business users (solving their issues and problems)
- maintain technical documentation
- on-call support (rotation within the team)
- 3 years+ of experience in 2nd level application support
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Linux - work with command line, basic understanding of Shell scripting
- Ability to work in global, international environment
Advantageous skills: WebLogic, MQ, SOAP, WebMethods or other integration technologies
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of technical and personal development
- Work in modern offices, but also the possibility of working from home
- Many future job opportunities within the company
- CAFETERIA benefits program
- Additional week of vacation, compensation for sickness due to illness, lunch vouchers fully paid by the company
- Multisport card, mobile phone and laptop, fruit days, sports clubs for employees, etc.
- Bonus for on call duty