Interesting German project! Do you want to take a part on it?
We are building a DevOps team (approx. 25 members) to develop and to support key company's systems to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes.
The team will work on the development of letter & parcel delivery systems used in Germany.
- Design and development of SW components/features and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex system based on Oracle/Java
- Design, development and execution of automated software tests
- Cooperation on monitor the system landscape
- Implementation of improvements, optimizations and also administrative tasks to minimize outages of the system
- Cooperation with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
Main technologies to be used:
- Java 1.8.0_232
- Oracle 188.8.131.52
- RHEL 7 and 6.10
- Strong hands-on experience in Java development
- Experience in Database Oracle (ideally) or other DB
- OS Linux knowledge (incl. scripting)
- Communicative English (German language is a plus)
- Home office possibilities
- Many future opportunities for technical development (courses, certifications, etc.)
- Company car, Pension plan contribution, long-term sickness insurance
- CAFETERIA employee benefit program
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), Self-sickness days, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, ….