Do you want to work with newest technologies?
Would you like to be part of Unix Services team providing 3rd level support for Unix/Veritas/Cloud infrastructure???
You will cooperate on maintenance and administration of computer HW&SW, development of new tools for further customization and automatization of existing products and improve system availability, avoid outages and performance issues for all infrastructure used by the Operations Centre.
- To provide low-level design for supported platforms
- To develop, test, implement and maintain standards for platform build and management, in cooperation with other Infrastructure teams in Prague and abroad
- To contribute on capacity planning and HW setup standards
- To provide 3rd level support for the infrastructure, implement changes (including patching, upgrades, etc.) in cooperation with production operations and vendors
- Knowledge of Red Hat Linux OS on the senior administration level
- HP-UX and AIX is an advantage
- Knowledge of VERITAS Infoscale (formerly Storage Foundation) and other Veritas products
- Knowledge of cloud services Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of shell scripting, Perl or Python programming languages
- Experience in a large, multi-vendor environment
- Degree in Computer Science, IS or equivalent experience
- English - communicative
- Willingness to provide on-call support
- Work in a team of IT professionals, in modern offices
- Great opportunity to advance your career - number of grow opportunities within the company
- Professional and technical trainings and certifications
- Attractive salary + yearly bonus, bonus for on call duty
- Company benefits: extra week of holiday, self-sickness days, lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by the company, pension plan
- Permanent contract
- NO SHIFTS